Kefalos Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone look at Kefalos chat these days?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone look at Kefalos chat these days? Empty Does anyone look at Kefalos chat these days?

Post by swanseajen Sun May 23, 2021 11:45 am

It seems a shame people are preoccupied with social media sites like Facebook with their endless ads which detract from the content you wish to see. I have questions relevant to this site but no one seems to go on it .As you can guess I don't use Facebook. I used to go on Zante Message Board but this site has seemed to have disappeared.
swanseajen
swanseajen
member user

Merv and gymjoey300 like this post

Back to top Go down

Does anyone look at Kefalos chat these days? Empty Re: Does anyone look at Kefalos chat these days?

Post by karen ann Sun May 23, 2021 4:36 pm

unfortunately this site only has a couple of regular users and some that pop in occasionally, but if there are specific queries that you want answers to and we are able we will try to help, i am on the Facebook page so if i can't give you a personal answer i can request an answer over there and post it here for you, welcome to the site by the way

karen ann
member user

Back to top Go down

Does anyone look at Kefalos chat these days? Empty Re: Does anyone look at Kefalos chat these days?

Post by Merv Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:08 pm

The link is not posted elsewhere, and it needs more info built back in to make it attractive to newbies. The old ones had all sorts like apartments, Car rentals etc.

Merv
member user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down